Photos that make me smile.

May 4, 2012 · 24 comments

It’s been a while since I’ve posted any of my ‘just because they make me happy’ photos here.  So today I’ve picked five photos I’ve snapped that make me smile.  Maybe because of the memories they bring to mind or maybe just because they’re pretty and hold my eye.    I love a photo that makes you want to keep looking and exploring.  That to me is art!

1 Maria Parenti-Baldey July 27, 2016 at 7:21 am

Your phrase caught my attention. It startled me because I haven’t met anyone else who has voiced this. It is lovely to meet someone else who loves taking photos that ‘make me smile’.
I saw your Ballarat passion on your blog. It was some 25-30years ago that I met Jack Klugman (Quincy) Sovereign Hill lolly shop, so I have always had a fondness for Ballarat associated with that memorable experience. Also it is the roots for Bendigo Bank, which is my bank.
I happened to find you when: I was just looking through Mama Grace. On FYBF she featured May 2012, when it first started for this week.

2 Stacey-Lee October 26, 2012 at 6:49 pm

Beautiful photos! Cake and paint makes me happy too!
Stacey-Lee recently posted..{TEAM Friday} Lust for LifeMy Profile

3 Lee May 14, 2012 at 10:18 pm

Gorgeous photos Caz, you definitely have a photographers eye. I just got a new DSLR as an early birthday present!! I have no idea what to do with it but I am so looking forward to learning…just have to find the time.
Lee recently posted..Belated #photoadayAprilMy Profile

4 Kylie May 8, 2012 at 5:52 pm

Thanks for these photos, I got some smiles out of them too.
Kylie recently posted..Mother’s Day ~ Coffee Filter FlowersMy Profile

5 Lisa Wood May 7, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Gorgeous photos – love the Window image 🙂
Lisa Wood recently posted..Monday Featured Travel Blogger On New Life on the RoadMy Profile

6 Farmers Wifey May 6, 2012 at 11:06 pm

You don’t need any words at all..just beautiful photos like these xo

7 Grace May 5, 2012 at 7:47 pm

Oh, Caz! I love these ! My favourite two would have to be the rose petals and that gorgeous window.
I’ve become addicted to taking photos lately (blame it on Instagram) and yes, it’s always nice to go back to the ones that make you smile.
So nice to have you link up for FYBF ! x
Grace recently posted..A Mama’s no-brainer {Survey promotion and chance to win a grand prize worth $5,000}My Profile

8 Caz May 6, 2012 at 5:27 am

Thanks Mama Grace 🙂 Taking photos is addictive – and so much fun. I have billions of them store away – and another billion or two waiting to be taken!! All the best with FYB – you’ll do great.

9 Zoe May 5, 2012 at 11:52 am

Love the last photo! I have a thing with old windows!

10 Caz May 6, 2012 at 5:25 am

Thanks Zoe 🙂

11 Anne May 5, 2012 at 9:10 am

I don’t know Caz. That picture of the little paint pots made me cringe a little. The sight of those things in a child’s birthday present or gift from their Aunt are enough to scare the bejeezus out of any Mum. I’m sure my sister gives my kids one of those at least once a month just to spite me. LOL Love the pics!

Anne xx
Anne recently posted..Top 13 homemade Mother’s Day gift ideasMy Profile

12 Caz May 6, 2012 at 5:25 am

Good point Anne – and the mess. But my girls did have so much fun with them 🙂 Lovely to cross paths – look forward to reading more of your blog 🙂

13 shelly May 5, 2012 at 7:49 am

So pretty. Love the rose shot.

14 Caz May 5, 2012 at 8:34 am

Thanks Shell 🙂

15 Caz May 4, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Thanks Julie 🙂 That’s such a lovely comment coming from someone who takes fabulous photos like you!

16 Julie May 4, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Ooo yes, I love these shots too Caz, especially the ones of the sweeties, Mmmm! You’re a great photographer, I’d love to see more of your pics, more often xo

17 Becky from BeckyandJames.com May 4, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Beautiful Caz. I really want a cupcake now!
Becky from BeckyandJames.com recently posted..Today. Remembering This.My Profile

18 Caz May 4, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Hehehehe Becky – it’s far to close to tea time now 🙂

19 Salz May 4, 2012 at 4:09 pm

I think that cupcake made my belly smile. Great pics.
Salz recently posted..Make up mess upMy Profile

20 Caz May 4, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Thanks Salz – hope your belly gets some cupcake lovin soon 🙂

21 Mum's the Word May 4, 2012 at 2:40 pm

I am hoping for a real big fat nikon camera for my 30th next month.. I am desperate to start taking photos that gorgeous!! love them!
Mum’s the Word recently posted..Heating Things Up in the Kitchen~ Easy Beef StroganoffMy Profile

22 Caz May 4, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Oh I hope you do too 🙂 I having been saving all my blog earnings for a DSLR. This is just my Fuji – it’s good – but no lenses. But I keep getting distracting my other things I want too (like an ipad). I’m just like a toddler …. ohhhh that’s pretty 🙂

23 The Imperfect Housewife May 4, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Fantastic photos… made me smile 🙂
The Imperfect Housewife recently posted..Mother’s Day Gorgeous Bag REVIEW & GIVEAWAYMy Profile

24 Caz May 4, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Thanks 🙂 Glad they did!!

Comments on this entry are closed.