Wordless Wednesday: Climbing Mountains.

February 13, 2013 · 14 comments

DSC_1183

DSC_1137

DSC_1129

DSC_1115

DSC_1118

DSC_1122

DSC_1139

Joining up with My Little Drummer Boy for Wordless Wednesday.

1 Laney | Crash Test Mummy February 14, 2013 at 9:48 am

There’s just something about the tall slender gums – gorgeous and so different from the forests I grew up with in NZ. We need to get out and about on some hikes with our kids. They’re old enough now and it would be good to completely wear them out πŸ˜‰
Laney | Crash Test Mummy recently posted..Danger Zone: She’s not a black dog, she’s a seductressMy Profile

2 Julie February 14, 2013 at 12:02 am

WOW! These are awesome photos Caz. What a fabulous tower to climb… so good for little imaginations… and great for wearing them out too! πŸ˜‰ xo

3 Tamara February 13, 2013 at 7:03 pm

Fabuous photos. I love them all.
Tamara recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 13 FebruaryMy Profile

4 Caz February 13, 2013 at 9:02 pm

Thanks Tamara πŸ™‚
Caz recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Climbing Mountains.My Profile

5 Dorothy February 13, 2013 at 5:10 pm

I keep meaning to get up there, but have no idea how to get there. Will wait for a cool day and take the kidlets a-wondering. Looks like you had a great day πŸ™‚
Dorothy recently posted..OpenMy Profile

6 Caz February 13, 2013 at 9:01 pm

It’s well worth it Dorothy and not hard to find. Just go through Buninyong and up the big hill. The turn off it to the left a little way out of town.
Caz recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Climbing Mountains.My Profile

7 Emily February 13, 2013 at 2:41 pm

What a great adventure – my kids would have loved to be there πŸ™‚
Emily recently posted..It’s time us mums got in the photo instead of always taking them – Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

8 Caz February 13, 2013 at 8:59 pm

It was pretty awesome Emily πŸ™‚ And as an added plus we all slept like logs that night after. Now that is truly amazing πŸ™‚
Caz recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Climbing Mountains.My Profile

9 Jodie - Muddled UP Mumma February 13, 2013 at 1:49 pm

Great Pics Caz
Jodie – Muddled UP Mumma recently posted..My First Celebrity InterviewMy Profile

10 Caz February 13, 2013 at 8:58 pm

Thanks Jodie πŸ™‚
Caz recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Climbing Mountains.My Profile

11 Tina Gray February 13, 2013 at 1:35 pm

Awesome photos! That view is amazing πŸ™‚ We have a bird tower similar to that one near the lake. I’m no good with towers like that. Especially when the stairs are see through wire!
Tina Gray recently posted..{exploring Illawarra} Wollongong HarbourMy Profile

12 Caz February 13, 2013 at 8:57 pm

The first time we took the girls up there I couldn’t handle it. Seeing them so high up freaked me totally out. I bribed them down with an offer of fish and chips for tea -lol.
Caz recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Climbing Mountains.My Profile

13 Leigh February 13, 2013 at 11:49 am

Looks like a lovely hike. I bet you were glad for the rest at the end!
Leigh recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Craft TimeMy Profile

14 Caz February 13, 2013 at 1:12 pm

We certainly were. We got a little of track and had to literally climb up the mountain at the end. Saw so tired I couldn’t even take a photo – lol. Thanks Leigh πŸ™‚
Caz recently posted..The Best of the Bunch …… February Review and Giveaway {closes 28.2.13}My Profile

Comments on this entry are closed.