Making the right moves.

One of the beautiful things about getting up early and moving your body is that you get to see  the  freshly birthed early morning sky.    This  mornings was more beautiful than usual.  So I slowed down and then stopped to take it in.   Today I decided I needed to exercise my spirit and just be thankful and aware of the beauty surrounding me.

asunrise

asunsrise3

asunrise4

asunrise5

Some days taking a step back and choosing to go slow is exactly the right move.  (All photos taken my Galaxys4)

Caz ~ Room For My Soul

12 comments

That sky is incredibly beautiful and I have to admit that I miss those beautiful mornings because I am such a sleeperinerer (if that is a word). The few times I do get up early though I am always amazed by the quiet beauty and if I could change one thing about me, it would be to become more of a morning person xx
Sonia Life Love Hiccups recently posted..Decorating The Christmas Table – And Another Christmas GiveawayMy Profile

I am so not a morning person, wished I was!! I would love to be out n about walking while the sun comes up, normally I am the one that goes to bed around midnight and sleeps in 🙂
What gorgeous Photos your Phone took of your morning walk, gorgeous xx
Lisa Wood recently posted..I Am In DenialMy Profile

I’ve always been a morning person but now with the kidlets, not so much. Some mornings though if I wake a touch earlier than them, I love to just sit out back with a nice cup of tea and enjoy the fresh air and the quiet.
Bel recently posted..49/52My Profile

I found it really hard when the girls were small too Bel. I’d get up and they would seem to immediately wake up too. Now my littlest is 5 things are much more settled – she says in bed until at least 6.00am 🙂
Caz recently posted..Making the right moves.My Profile

I can’t believe what I’ve been missing all these years. Now I look forward to my mornings all. by. myself. To reflect, listen to what I want (sometimes it’s just silence). But the mornings are all mine!

So glad you enjoy it too. x

Beautiful. I LOVE SUNRISE/SUNSET. It speaks to my soul.

Hey Shell – me too 🙂
Caz recently posted..Making the right moves.My Profile

It’s blissful hey. So understand the All.By.Myself bit 🙂
Caz recently posted..Making the right moves.My Profile

Just beautiful, Caz. I do this sometimes, too. Look up instead of down at the pavement.
Dorothy recently posted..A very different gardenMy Profile

I don’t when I’m running. I get stuck in some kinda of zone and don’t see much at all. Was nice today to be aware and take it easy. Maybe I’d be a better walker 🙂
Caz recently posted..Making the right moves.My Profile

Beautiful Caz, it’s nice to stop and take a look around rather than just rushing to the end goal. Something I’m not very good at myself!

Exactly Kristen!!